Monday, July 15, 2013

Game Review: World of Tanks

So I had a chance to get into the beta of World of Tanks 360 and I must say I'm pretty bummed. Before you freak out and think the rest of this article is going to be me bashing the game you are mistaken.

I downloaded it without a problem and was able to jump right in. The main log in screen is very PC looking and I thought that was pretty cool, navigating the selection screens was easy and pretty polished for a beta. Finding a match was easy enough, not much waiting. The gameplay was fluid with some lag issues (nothing I would down grade it for), but the reason I was bummed out about the game was because I was absolutely horrible at it.

I played for a solid 2 hours and just could not hit an enemy. If anyone has any tips or tricks I'd really appreciate. I would definitely play the hell out of this game, if I wasn't such a n00b. Anyway I give this game a solid 4 out of 5. I would happily encourage anyone to give it a try.

REGUL80R
GGR Rating: 

No comments:

Post a Comment