Wednesday, June 19, 2013

App Review: Dumb Ways to Die



We haven't done an App review for a long while and thought it was overdue. While browsing through Apple's "Top Apps" I saw one based off the popular Dumb Ways to Die video and had to check it out. The goal of the game is to complete the mini levels to gain more of the characters that are featured in the video. The game is definitely fun but becomes repetitive after a while. The difficulty comes in when you're required to play the same levels over and over at a faster pace. I was tempted to grant it a 3 out of 4. However, the game has an absolute ending and I could see users becoming bored with it after a while. It's an app that'll remain on my phone, but not necessarily one I could see myself playing too often.

GGR Rating: 2.5 out of 4

If you haven't seen it yet, check out the video!


No comments:

Post a Comment